The start of something very very interesting....

Go down

The start of something very very interesting.... Empty The start of something very very interesting....

Post by Jacob Keyes on Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:55 pm

What started out as a quite empty arena with barely a handful of people showing up, turned out to be more then what had been expected. Now a sold out, packed around sees and waits for what looks to be a new wrestling show. Little did they know of what this particular wrestling show would turn out to me, but fear a man, that they truly would get into know heads out to the centre of the ring. He looks around in his purple 3 piece suit, and jet black slicked back hair, smiling happy about the turnout for tonight's show. He soon would find a podium in the middle of the ring, seemly waiting for him to use. The crowd surrounding the ring eagerly await of what he could potentially be about to say.

???: Evening, ladies and Gens from all around the world, here tonight for something rather unique. Something unlike all that you have seen before... My name is Jacob Keyes, and I am the proud owner of my very own pro wrestling company known as "Stink Wrestling League"!!!

While there seems to be some interest and rather excitement from the crowd, as they will be seemly be getting a Pro Wrestling Show. But some seem rather confused with the name, Stink Wrestling League?

Jacob Keyes: Yes, you've heard my words exact. This would be unlike any pro wrestling company that you had witnessed before, no no no... This is isn't just a normal league for of brilliant fighters, rugged, brawlers, Techincal Wizards, or High flyers. This will also include some of the most unique wrestling styles that will be added here in SWL, simply called Stink Fighting.

Saying so only thrown more confusion on the faces of the viewers in this packed out venue.

Jacob Keyes: Stink fighters, using whatever Stink ability in their arsenal, whether it be their Bad breath, Bodily Stink, Farts etc. They will use whatever they wish to get to the top of SWL, in any shape of form they wish! As weird as it may sound to a lot but, after seeing this show tonight. I promise to everyone in this building your going to be leaving wanting more of it!

After saying that a lot of the members of the crowd perked up again, with some excitement in their voices once more, sure it may seem a weird addition to what they thought would just be another simple and plain wrestling company out here to enjoy. But now a unique interesting twist to the flavour of styles that this company will be presenting to the them. Jacob Keyes could only look on around the audience and smirk to himself, believing he has got them hooked already for what he is planning to present to them.

Jacob Keyes: That, sounds like the type of reaction I wanted! Now while that's all find and dandy, and as much as I'd just like to come out here and talk to each and everyone of you, I have a show to run. With wrestlers and fighters of all sorts in the back, I am of course after all is their boss! And even though each and every week I'll give them a chance to show what they've got in this very ring. They are all under contract to me! And I have their entire future in the palm of my hand, what I say goes and if no one follows my lead, will surely fall of the wagon, And I'll gladly leave them there stranded on the desert, they can pack up their bags and their shit and leave!

Saying completely changing his demeanour completely from being a nice and friendly person standing in front of this packed crowd, but now showing who he truly is, which seemed to lead some boos heading his directions, in which Keyes just snorts and smirks as their boos didn't affect him one bit.

Jacob Keyes: Let me say this, I do not care what anyone thinks of me, I am the boss and I run this show. And I'll run anyway I see fit! But... doesn't mean I'll just be a big and naughty person all the time... I am also here to present opportunities to any and everyone that wishes to have them... all they have to do is approach me, and ask... and they may receive... sometimes at a small price if I think they need to earn it before I give it to them. It's only fair. Now... like I've said I am here to present opportunities, and the big opportunity right now that i'd like to create for everyone is, a Champions!

That caused the fans to stop their boos.. a championship? it's the one true thing all wrestlers are clamouring to get. They stopped whatever what they were doing to listen more carefully to what this would entail.

Jacob Keyes: In a couple of weeks, we shall grant our self's our very first SWL World Heavyweight Championship! Yes that is right our first ever major championship will be up for grabs, for anyone to try and claim as their own! So leading up to the eventual championship match, I have decided a tournament is in order! A tournament to find our very first SWL World Heavyweight Champion!

The fans began to roar and cheer, as they find this to be a very exciting idea. They wonder on who will would step up to the plate and try and take the belt and become the very first SWL World Heavyweight Champion.

Jacob Keyes: So with that said, to the wrestlers in the back. Anyone that wishes to step up and try and claim their prizes, come on out and stake your claim!

Saying in a rather challenging manner, as he now waits on his podium and looks beyond the long entrance ramp that leads up the Tron, knowing some of them have already gathered up behind the curtains, all he has to do is wait for them to pop out and claim their spot in the tournament.

Jacob Keyes

Back to top Go down

The start of something very very interesting.... Empty Re: The start of something very very interesting....

Post by Bailey Williams on Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:32 pm

"Hero's Come Back" by Nobodyknows+ plays throughout the speakers, and out comes a blonde haired man, in his usual gear of black and light blue trunks and trusty kick pads of his. The Audience pay their full attention to what seems to be the first wrestler to appear in from of them, gladly he already had a mic in his hand, allowing him to just stay up at the entrance to speak.

???: Well it looks like there was no one willing to take the first step, to come out here and claim their spot in this tournament. But I'll be gladly be the first wrestler to do so. My name is Bailey Williams, the Technical Master all the way from Perth, Australia.

Saying so got a cheer, from the crowd.

Bailey Williams: Being from where I am, I am used to being the hot, and humid conditions of Perth. Being in that enviornment as made is so I can withstand any chance that comes my way, and struggle and adversity that I find in this tournament, I am sure I am able to break through it and come out of this Tournament on top.

Bailey Williams: Now, I may not be what Jacob has seem to put a lot of time and money into, and that is these "Stink Fighters" Which I'll make it clear here now, I am not a Stink Fighter, and I never will be. I'd rather play to my strengths and suplex and break the arms of anyone that comes across me, especially for anyone that Stinks here. Like I said, being conditioned in the Hot, and dry summer of Perth Australia. I've dealt with my own fair share of people sweating all over the place and smelling badly, Or someone releasing a hot and putrid fart  in a closed up room. Simply put no amount of stink will ever get through to me, and I shall come out on top of this Tournament as the first ever SWL World Heavyweight Champion.

Saying, making his final statement, which got a roar of approval from the crowd. Liking his confidents, in hopes to be apart and win the Tournament for the Championship, he then steps aside and moves towards one of the sides of the entrance. And looks on ahead to see who else will join him.

Bailey Williams
Admin

https://stinkwrestlingleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The start of something very very interesting.... Empty A New Challenger Approaches

Post by TroopHQ on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:53 pm

UnScripted Violence" by "The Violent Idols" starts playing through the arena. And out comes this creature, or thing, or something,, because he was dressed fully in his mask and skull designed clothing, couldn't see his face nor nothing, except for possibly his tail. He came down, with that face-cover over his mask, to lineup that skull right along with the one on his actual mask and line it up to create an intimidating look on his head, he was also wearing some kind of hood on as well, and of course his chest and lower down was filled with clothing, all tactical and just intimidating as well combined with his designs on his pants and shirt, looked like he was ready to go. He poses for a second, slowly looking across the valley of the crowd, slowly raising his left arm and forms it into a gun symbol, while he raises the next arm and crosses it over and does the same exact thing, but instead, he pointed it towards the ring and with that he broke the symbol/sign and placed his hands back down by his side while sliding into the ring, flipping on in before looking towards the crowd one more time, just standing there fully getted up, he looked over towards the two of them.

Moxley Prowler: "Woah woah woah, hold up a minute there skipper, and you there..Mr Bailey, calm down as well. Let's get one thing perfectly clear here gentlemen, you say you're looking for people to step up, you say you're wondering who's gonna step forward and claim their spot? Well that one goes to me! I'm not afraid of anyone, i will fight anyone that gets or stands in my way to get what i want, and that is, that precious gold around my waist, and for people to realize that i am the GREEAAATTTESSSTTTTT IIIINNNNNNN..THHEEEE..WOOORRRLLLLLLDDD. Now with that whole charade over with, let's cut to the chase here, i'm stepping up and i'm claiming a spot to get that Title. I will go through anyone, i've been through war..quite literally in fact, i've been through hell, i've seen all there is to throw at me, i've lived and trained with my brothers for years, and i've come to endure any scents that come my way as well as crafting my wrestling ability at the same time."

He pauses for a sec to let the crowd roar at what he was saying, seeing he was bold and so confident with what he was saying, it wasn't exactly cockiness, but he had a certain confident pride in his line that made him able to be like this.

Moxley Prowler: "People haven't seen anybody like me before, i'm fast, i'm strong, i can stink if i want to, i can fight and go toe-to toe with anybody, and i'm tired of sitting in the back, watching all these people get shots, well you know what? I'm tired of it, i'm stepping in line and i'm claiming my spot for that title, and i'm gonna win, that's how this is gonna go. These are going to be fights, but i'll be ready for them, and i'll do what i've always made a career out of, and that is shocking people and doing the impossible, i can adapt to any fighting style, and it's about time i show people or that i remind people...that Moxley Prowler is gonna steal this entire tournament and put eyes on him once again. I'll say this last thing, usually it's the other way around with people like me that should be getting surprised at whoever comes out to challenge me or fight me in a tournament, but this time, it's gonna be the people in the back that are gonna have to rethink about challenging me but they know, i know it, and these people alllll know what i can do, and that i can break anybody in half."

Once again, he pauses for a few moments, looking at Bailey and Jacob, you could hear an evil snicker come from inside his mask, soon he rose the mic back up to his face to speak

Moxley Prowler: "Whether you like it or not, I...Moxley Prowler, am walking out of this thing as your NEEEEWWWW...SWL CHAMPPPPIIIOOONNNNNN...!!!And you can..be-lieve..that!

With that he slams the mic down on the ground and poses for a sec, hearing the roaring from the crowd in approval of what he just said, it was true, this big guy was a freak of nature, and if there ever was a guy who looked the part, it was him, it was time for Moxley to show the world of what he already knew. Liking his chances of winning this thing, he walked up to Bailey and Jacob, giving them both hand-shakes, before picking the mic back up for half a second and saying...

Moxley Prowler: "May the best....man..win, good luck"

And so...it was that, they now had a new challenger step forward and make their claim or stake their claim at becoming the SWL Champion!

TroopHQ

Back to top Go down

The start of something very very interesting.... Empty Re: The start of something very very interesting....

Post by Mila on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Quiet fell over the arena. For a moment, it seemed as though a technical mishap had occurred; a fault in the wiring that prevented the next wrestler from making their proper appearance. A murmur ran through the crowd, confused and disgruntled, only to be pierced by a sudden and drawn-out cry of "UUUURAAAA!" from somewhere unseen. Several more seconds passed, marked by further confusion and murmuring before another cry rang out accompanied with the beat of a drum. This time, the wait was shorter, and a third followed quickly after. Soon it became a chant, reminiscent of the marching feet of an advancing army. By the time a low, heavy guitar line came shrieking in, there was no further confusion as to what was going on. Another wrestler was entering the ring, and it was going to be a strange one.

The serval entered casually, cloaked in heavy robes that fell to her feet. Nothing about her presentation reflected the cockiness of other fighters. In fact, despite her stature, she appeared rather unassuming as she made her way down towards the ring. Paying little attention to the crowd, she climbed in and took a corner, looking up and around her. Her introduction music began to fade, and the crowd again began to quiet down.

She seemed confused, almost lost even, but none of the event staff seemed surprised by her appearance. It took several more seconds for a hand to run up to her and place a mic near her foot, motioning towards it emphatically.

An unheard debate followed for several seconds before the serval finally reached down and picked up the microphone.

Mila: “What?”

The hand made a few more gestures, his words inaudible from the mic.

Mila: “Why would I want to talk to them?”

She looked around the stadium to the crowd, who looked back at her with silent derision.

Mila: “Are they warriors!? Are they fighters!? Am I here to test them!?”

After several more seconds of silence, she looked back at the stage hand.

Mila: “I think not.”

Jeers began to erupt crowd amidst calls for her to get out of the ring and other less repeatable utterances. The serval laughed melodically, the sound just barely caught by her mic. She brought it back up to her mouth.

Mila: “What? I am right. I have nothing for you. You are soft people. You have come here to eat extra large hot dogs and drink beer. I have come here to draw blood. You come here to clap your fat flippers to men you couldn’t dream of being. Men willing to put their bodies on the line. Men who are willing to suffer and bleed in the name of perfecting themselves. What are you willing to suffer? Some tough stools, from eating too many pretzels!?”

A fresh roar of boos erupted from the crowd, but was accompanied this time by some laughter at the unassuming forgein girl and her strange accent chewing out the crowd. The cat grinned, showing a gleam of razor sharp teeth.

Mila: “No. I am not like you. We are different breeds, you and I. I have nothing for you. I have nothing to say to those who wish to see violence only from a chair. I have no words for those who see strength in others, but not in themselves. Make no mistake. I am not here for you.”

Some of the jeers from the front row became more acute, and the serval’s ears tuned to them. Even from the back, a heckler could be distinctly heard shouting that she wasn’t a warrior either, and giving lurid details of what work he thought might suit her better. She chuckled softly.

Mila: “You doubt me. I understand. You doubt me, but you lack the courage to come and find out for yourself. It is fine. You are weak. You do not understand strength, for you have never felt it. No, I am not here for you… but in doing what I must… I will teach it to you.”

The cat’s hand slipped a clasp from her robe and it fell to her ankles. A roar rose from the crowd, a mixture of noise neither approved nor disdainful, but simply excited beyond words. The feline stood in a thin piece of cloth, wound up a few times around her waist, between her legs, then up over her shoulder and wrapping tightly around her chest before coming back down her front to tuck back into the bottom. Beneath that, she had only an elaborate pattern of body paint, subdued in color but vibrant in its detail, designed to emphasize every curve of her lithe, muscular body. She held up her hands, showing herself to the crowd.

Mila: “You will hate me. It is ok. It is natural, even. But know this...”

She turned herself around, making sure that every part of the crowd could see every angle of her from her tight and powerful legs to the angry red scars that ran down her back, the very sight of them calling to mind pain unimaginable.

Mila: “Know… that you need me. Know that I offer something none of these puffed-up protein shakes can. You see… I hate you too.”

She put her hand to her heart in tight fist, leaning into the mic a little as she lowered her voice. She raised her eyebrows and lowered her head slightly, as though making the most heartfelt confession.

Mila: “I hate you, sincerely. That is something you won’t get from anybody else here. Sincerity. The genuine article. The raw, unabashed truth. How new is that? You see I am not an actor. I am not an athlete, and I am not a model. I did not arrive here in a limousine, and I did not pay anyone to write my script.”

The crowd’s attitude had shifted, becoming more playful to match the cat’s flamboyant demeanor. Some outright cheered her, while others near the front jeered loudly in the hopes of provoking their own personalized retorts.  

Mila: “I did not come here to please you. I did not come here to look good in front of cameras to win your favor. I came here for pain. I came here for strength. I came here to test men’s worth. The fact that you all want to see me in pain? And the fact that I enjoy taking your money for it?”  

She grinned, showing her fangs.

Mila: “Well that’s all just a happy accident.”

The crowd erupted again into an indecipherable cacophony as the serval walked back to the hand, waiting by the side of the ring and held out the microphone.

Mila: “How was that?”

Mila

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Williams on Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:41 pm

"The Musk of the Fox" Plays throughout the speakers, as the very green, white/black striped fox makes his way out of the entrance tunnel. Wearing such a cocky grin on his face, seeing the the latest wrestler to step up into the ring, making themselves known to the audience. He would soon slide into the ring, taking a mic himself. As he soon stands aside from the girl that made herself known loud and clear.

???: Oh.. we have ourselves a spunky one here to night. Well that makes too of us, you know Quinnzy here can be pretty spunky himself. But mostly with other means.

Saying in a rather cocky fashion, raising his tail slowly twirling side to side, picking up a bit of wind, which the musk in his tail would catch on, making the former clean air, rather smelly and musky. Which surely Jacob Keyes and Mila herself would be able to smell.

Quinnzy: I just wanted to come out here, and make myself short and clear... I am aiming for that championship, and I will be come the very first champion. I don't care how I do it. Via wrestling or rather stinky means.

Saying bring his own tail to his own nose, getting a whiff of his own "cologne" which others could still smell, the audience not really getting the time or chance to react in any way as they seem to be gagging from such a strong stench too.

Quinnzy: Now Mila, Your think your so tough. You have quite a demeanour about yourself, but if and when you get in the ring with me. All of your toughness will go away with just a simple sniff. Of my tail.

Saying smirking at his own comment. Slowly teasing bring his tail closer to Mila, only to stop short. Halfway.

Quinnzy: Simply put, this title is mine, and no one will stop me..

Making his final words clear, putting his mic aside. But decides to say if Mila or anyone else chose to speak again him.

Bailey Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:01 pm

Mila frowned as she heard the introduction of another fighter before she had left. Everyone else it had seemed had gotten to say their bit and leave. She might not understand the point of such theatrics, but she couldn't help but feel a little slighted by the fox's apparent entitlement to intervene.

She watched with disinterest as he approached, slowly transitioning to disgust as she realized what his gimmick was. She wrinkled her lip, leaning back slightly as he pushed his tail towards her. He smelled offensive, even to a nose like hers, but she retained her composure.

Mila: "I have nothing to say to your kind either."

This got a roar from the audience, once which she used as an excuse to walk away from the fox back towards the middle of the ring.

Mila: "I came here on public transit. There must have been five people around me with worse hygiene than you, and none of them seemed proud of it."

She looked around the audience, hand up to her eyes as though peering through the lights.

Mila: "I see a few out there now. Unwashed invertebrates! Come down and I will hit you all with a firehose, for your own good!"

She made a lap of the ring, coming back to the fox.

Mila: "I will give you this though. You were brave enough to come in here. That alone makes you worth more than any of the crawling creatures out there watching us. No matter what stink you let cling to your fur, your blood will still smell sweet."

Mila

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Williams on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:13 pm

Quinnzy could be seen smirking at the comments made to him and his hygiene, but not really fazed about him being as unwashed as some public go-ers.

Quinnzy: Wow... I am flattered, you know how to make a Musky Fox's heart beat, faster then the speed of lightning.

Saying watching her walk around him all over the ring.

Quinnzy: Oh and trust me, I think I know my blood better then you, and smells just as strong. But you wouldn't want to worry about my blood, you'd want to be more worried about how to get the smell of my musk, out of your fur.

Saying bringing his tail up infront of him once more and closer to her, waggling his tail. Pushing the musky air at her more.

Quinnzy: And it's quite an impressive stink I know... I was thinking... I kinda have some respect for you, you seem to have your shit together, and so self confident you can tackle any change you wish, but do you think you can tackle the stink of my tail.

Saying raising it closer and closer to her face.

Quinnzy: Well.. here's an idea, I dare you to press your face against the tip of my tail, and take a deep inhale. And let's see how well you can handle my musk.

Finishing what he was saying taunting her with his tail.

Bailey Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:24 pm

Mila wrinkled her nose, but seemed unmoved, even as he waved his tail closer to her face.

Mila: "And what would be in that for me exactly? I can smell you plenty from here. More than anyone, believe me, anyone wants to. If you're so confident that your odor is a weapon, perhaps we can make a deal. I'll sniff your tail if you take my foot to your chin. If that sounds like a good trade, we can do it. If not...

The serval grinned.

Mila: "....I would really reconsider what you're doing here."

Mila

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Williams on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:32 pm

Her reply and demeanor changing to a smirk. Maybe him stop in the middle of his track, retracting back his own tail to his side. The grin from Quinnzy slowly vanished.

Quinnzy: Fine... I guess we'll have to wait until we wind up facing one on one.

Saying, bit annoyed that he didn't get what he want.

Quinnzy: Maybe there we'll see which is better, the stink of my tail or the power of your foot. Heck.., let's make it interesting.

Saying looking over to Jacob Keyes to see if he is paying attention.

Quinnzy: How's about, you and I face each other one on one... any the winner get to have their way, and get the other to do what they wish. If I win, you sniff my tail.. but if you, I'm willing to let you do whatever you want to me with your feet. Kick me, have me kiss, or sniff them.. Whatever you wish... What do you say to that?

Putting his Mic down, allowing Mila to respond to his suggestion.

Bailey Williams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mila on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:38 pm

Mila shook her head, waving her hand in front of her.

Mila: "No no no. As much as it might improve your odor, I don't want to wipe my feet on you. Here is my offer. If I beat you, I get to power wash you until you smell of lavender."

She made a motion with her hand, as though using a high pressure hose.

Mila: "Really, it would be a win for all."

Mila

Back to top Go down

Post by RyeBreadWolfo on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:14 pm

Before he was supposed to enter the ring, Chris was just a little bit nervous. Mainly because he has never done this before, and is worried about how it’ll end for him. After being told he had a minute, he stood up and pulled the pink robe over his head, hiding most of his face. Just as he started walking out into the ring, the crowd cheered him while ‘X Gon Give It to Ya” played for his introduction. His name was heard throughout the arena through the announcer, “And here enters a kid standing at 5 feet tall, 167 pounds, Chris ”Ajax” Redwood!!”

Chris nodded as he climbed into the ring and onto the ropes after removing the robe, holding out his arms to welcome the cheers of the crowd into his ears and body with a cheeky smile. He then got down and outside the ring while looking around towards the other wrestlers. He felt kind of small, as he was the shortest of the wrestlers so far, only 5 feet including his ears. Little embarrassing, to say the least. He grabbed a mic and started to talk into it.

Christopher:”I can’t tell you all how appreciative I am to have this moment, to be able to get on here and get such an ovation. With that in mind, I plan not to disappoint such a crowd! I will become the SWL champion and wear the belt in your guys’ names!”

He normally didn’t speak much to big crowds, but he figured the result went well, as he managed to rile up the crowd a couple notches. He put the mic back where he had gotten it, and sat down to relax a little. He was a lumber mill technician, of all things he thought he wouldn’t have made it into the league. But, he figured, they’d take just about anyone, wouldn’t they? He could notice a foul musk radiating off one of the wrestlers, he figured the green fox he heard come in before him.

RyeBreadWolfo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum