SWL Pure Wrestling Championship

Go down

SWL Pure Wrestling Championship Empty SWL Pure Wrestling Championship

Post by Bailey Williams on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:53 pm

One of the Many future Division Championships, for Pure Normal based wrestlers, those that don't use/use rarely any stink
based attacks in their offense.

Bailey Williams
Admin

https://stinkwrestlingleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

SWL Pure Wrestling Championship Empty Re: SWL Pure Wrestling Championship

Post by TroopHQ on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:16 pm

"Violence by the Violent Idols" Starts playing through the arena and all around. The Crowd standing up to cheer and start going nuts! It was the incredible and indescribable Moxley Prowler, he was a freak of nature, and the crowd were finally getting a proper look at him in his mask, hood and black tactical wrestling gear with skull logos and intimidating logos on him. The Canine brought his hand to his face-cover up over his face and made his way down to the ring, matching it up with the skull design that was on his mask. He Slowly looked around the arena and strolled against the apron before flipping into it on two hands and jumping up onto his feet, with his arms spread and looking around before reaching for a mic.

"Let's get something straight wrestling universe, i'm not here to make friends, i'm here to win matches, win gold and dominate this division and show the entire world that what i say..is fully backed up in that ring. I'm not gonna come out here and cut a 20 minute long promo rambling on over the same boring thing forever, nah, i'm cutting straight to the chase. To put it frank, that title over there, that Pure Wrestling Championship belt will look pretty damn good on my waist...and if i'm being honest, i feel like it deserves a prestigious champion and one who will challenge anyone.  

He paused for a few moments to let the crowd and the people watching at home, to soak in what he said, and in that time, there were people cheering and booing him at the same time. A Sick sinister grin spread across his face, of course they couldn't see it, but he did let out a deep evil chuckle into the mic before he started speaking again

"Really....We're gonna do this huh? Tell me, who in the hell do you think has a better chance at winning this title, then me? Pfft, no-one. You people sitting at home, you people sitting right here in-front of me booing me are the same people who know damn well what i'm capable of, and you know you will never be able to do the things i do, you come to see me secretly and you know what i'm capable of. I'm dangerous, i'm vicious, i'm nasty, i don't give up, and i don't stop pursuing, and once people step into the ring right across from me, they become my enemy at that moment and there's nothing stopping me from continuing to do what i have always done before, and that is showing all of you that what Moxley Prowler says...is 100% facts, and there's no stopping this train coming for this title, so if you don't wanna get hurt, then stay out of my way, because i'm gunning for this title, and it will be me who holds this title up high and becomes THE PUUURREEE WREEEESSSSTLING CHAMMMMMPPPIOOOONNNN!       

And with that, he  gave a couple glances around and pointed to several people in the audience saying to shut the hell up and drink their beer. Finally, he pointed over towards the belt, and with that he would make his intentions clear, he wanted to get a shot at the Pure Wrestling Championship belt and this is where his path would start!

Last edited by TroopHQ on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

TroopHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bailey Williams on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:19 pm

lol mate, this isn't where you rp. You just do so in the RP Section. I'm not planning on bringing this out just yet either.

Bailey Williams
Admin

https://stinkwrestlingleague.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum